How to use office 365 Offline: – In case you lost your internet connection, you can use office 365 offline also. There are many other applications which you can access even when you are offline such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other application while you are offline. Here through this article, we are providing you some essential information with the help of that information you can also access you Emails even when you are Offline. Offline feature is available in the office 365 for the convinced of the users. Check the procedure carefully and start availing the benefits of offline services.
Procedure to use office 365 Offline
- Visit the Office 365 website and click on setting
- Choose Offline setting option
- After that tap on “Turn on offline access” to start, and click on Ok button
- After that, you need to answer the question that Is you the only person who use this computer select option from Yes/No
- Click on Next
- Then to Add a Favourite click press CTRL+D, choose and click on Add
- After all that tap on “Next”.
- And to set up click on OK button
How to proceed office 365 Offline
- Open the internet browser, and visit favourites
- Click on the bookmark link Chip Reaves- Outlook Web page
- Outlook webmail page will be flash.
- Even you are offline you are able to read the mail in the inbox which was saved on your computer when you last time login.
- In case you have so many folders in Office 365 mail, and you want them included to work offline you can configure them manually.
- Click on the setting section of Office 365
- Choose Offline setting
- Then in Offline setting section to click on the offline folders link, and tick on “Manually choose folders to sync”
- After that select the folders you want to have offline.
NOTE: – This webpage is totally dedicated to the “How to use office 365 Offline”. You can bookmark this webpage to get more information and to visit here again in future.