How to create Email Aliases for an Office 365 User: Hello Readers, through this article I am going to deliver the information about Email Aliases for an Office 365 User and how to create Email Aliases for an Office 365 User. You can understand an email alias as another email address that connects you with your existing account. By creating an aliases email you can separate it according to your choice for any product information or for anything that mainly connected with the primary email address but without sharing primary email. It is very easy to create and maintain. For stepwise details, you can check below information.
Steps to create Email Alias for an Office 365 user
- First of all, click the icon “Admin tab” available on your login home page.
- Then, on the left-hand side click on “Exchange” option which is available under Admin section.
- You will see several categories where you will need to go with “Recipients” and click on “Mailboxes” option.
- Now, you can check the list of the all current users.
- So, you can select the user to whom you want to add as an alias. You can double click on that or simply click on “Edit symbol-Pencil Tool” available at the top left.
- A new window will open where you will have to select Email Address option.
- Now a list containing all of the current aliases linked with the parent account will appear. Highlighting email is the primary email address.
- Now, click the ‘+’ button if you want to add a new alias and type email alias that you want to add and click on “OK” button.
- After this, you can check the new alias in the list.
- Finally, click on “Save” button to complete the process.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to create Email Aliases for an Office 365 User”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about How to create Email Aliases for an Office 365 User.