How to add Flag in office 365: In Microsoft office 365, you have flag option by which you can flag an email in the task. You can create a new task easily with new task option available in office 365 outlook. Same as if you want to add your inbox email in the task for remainder then you can add that main with flag symbol. You can also set or change the due date with the option comes on right click of the mouse on that flag symbol. After adding mail as the flag, you can check the same mail in your task. So, if you want to know the detailed information to add the flag in office 365, then you can go with below stepwise information.
How to add Flag in office 365
- Login office 365 with your ID and password.
- Click on “Outlook” section and go to your INBOX email.
- Select a mail that you want to add as a flag.
- You can see a flag symbol at the right top of that selected email.
- Click on that flag syHow to add Flag in office 365mbol and that particular email will be added to your task.
- You can also set the due date and maintain that email with some other available option that comes after right click on that flag symbol.
- Now, you can check the same mail in your task.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to add Flag in office 365”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about ‘How to add Flag in office 365’.