How to add a New Task in office 365: In Microsoft office 365, you can add a new task easily with office 365 outlook. If you want to add a new task in office 365 then you can do it with “Tasks” option available in outlook category. By clicking ‘new task’ you can create a new task and save it in office 265. In task form, you can save your task with the due date or without the date. You can maintain it with formatting tools also and you can also attach files with given option while creating a task. After creating a task, you can separate these with active, all, overdue and completed options. So, with this article, you can check step wise details to create a new task in office 365.
How to add a New Task in office 365
- In “Outlook” section click on “TASKS” options.
- A “TASKS” page will open where you will need to click on “new task” to add a fresh/new task.
- Task window will open where you can provide your task details. You should note that subject is mandatory to fill, due date and other information is depend on you. You can fill it or leave it according to your need.
- With “Show more details” option you can also fill other details also. It may be helpful for business purposes. You can leave it blank also.
- Finally, click on “Save” button to save your task.
- Now, you can check your entire saved task in task area. You can also sort these task by the due date, start date, subjects, oldest on top etc. as per your need and check your task easily.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to add a New Task in office 365”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about ‘How to add a New Task in office 365’.